Coming HOME!

Short & to the point...the busses are loading up and set to be back in the Bridge Lot @ 12:30 pm. Can't wait for the stories to begin to be told!

6 Response to "Coming HOME!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 22, 2013 at 10:42 AM

    May God protect all the children and drivers and each Bus arrives safe and sound back at Saddleback Church campus

  2. Anonymous Says:
    August 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM

    ^ ^ ^ AMEN! ^ ^ ^
    I can't wait for my son to get back! I feel like it's Christmas Eve and I'm filled with anticipation!

  3. Unknown says:
    August 22, 2013 at 10:51 AM

    Thank you so much for the Blog, it's been really nice to be a part of the journey :)

  4. Anonymous Says:
    August 22, 2013 at 1:59 PM

    Thanks for a wonderful camp week. My daughter came home so excited to share the week's activities!

  5. Tracey Shell Says:
    August 22, 2013 at 4:08 PM

    Thank you for the great camp experience. My boys are already asking about going next year!

  6. Anonymous Says:
    August 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM

    Thank you all, the staff, counselors, group leaders for bringing the joyful experience to our children. On the way home, He kept telling me how fun it was and how much he loved his friends.

Post a Comment